- Help our girls improve: skills & game knowledge
- Teach them to be good teammates
- Make sure they have a great experience
|Team||Coaches||Projected Cost||Tryout Dates|
*Costs reflect a full team of 12. If we do not sign a full team, the costs will increase.
|U13||Sun. 6-8pm @ Bothell HS/ 2nd Practice TBD|
|U14||Sun. 6-8pm @ Bothell HS/ 2nd Practice TBD|
|U15||Sun. 6-8pm @ Bothell HS/ 2nd Practice TBD|
*Practices times may change after February as gym time becomes more available.
- 2 practices a week: Sundays and 1 day during the week (Wednesday for most teams).
- Teams will compete in 1-2 tournaments per month.
- We compete in Power League plus up to 1 extra tournament a month. These tournaments could include: Martin Luther King Weekend, President’s Day Weekend, Tulip Festival, Domino’s Invite.
- Our travel tournament this year for our U13-15 teams will be the Yakima NW Jamboree and the Willamette Classic.
- Season ends Mother’s Day Weekend.
- The above costs includes: coaches’ fees, gym rental, equipment, tournament entry fees, uniform & backpack (players keep), practice shirts, hotel rooms for players, coaches, & chaperone for any travel tournaments.
- Payments are spread out over 7 months.
- Players must purchase their own USAV membership.
- Returning players who want to reuse their uniform (jacket, pants, backpack, or spandex) from last season, will receive a credit toward club dues.
- These costs are based on a 12-person team. If we do not end up with a full team, the cost will increase.
Signing/Uniform Sizing Day
- U13-14: TBD
- U15: TBD