Our Middle School Camp on June 25-27 is completely sold out. Because of the overwhelming interest and request for girls to be placed on our waitlist, we have decided to open up 2 courts during our Elementary Camp. This camp will run June 28-30 from 9-4pm. To register, please visit our Elementary & Middle School II Camp page.
Registration is now open for our summer camps. Our camps are a great way to practice your skills and to learn new ones! We provide a fun, yet challenging atmosphere where your athlete has a chance to grow, no matter their skill level. We will offer the following 2 camps this summer. Please register for the grade your child will be in next school year.
Middle School Summer Camp – Full
- Please email [email protected] to be added to the waitlist
- June 25-27 from 9-4pm at Bothell HS
- For girls who will be in the 6th-8th grade
Elementary Summer Camp – Click here to register
- June 28-30 from 9-4pm at Bothell HS
- For girls who will be in the 3rd-5th grade
We are hosting a 1-day clinic for anyone in the 3rd-6th grade. This clinic is perfect for those new to the game or who have some playing experience.
Playing 6th Grade Volleyball at your middle school? This clinic will be a great start to prepare you for your season!
Date: March 17th
Location: Bothell HS
Who: 3rd-6th grade students
Cost: $85 *includes a free t-shirt
Our club season is off to a great start and many teams just completed their 3rd weekend of competition in a row. We still have a lot of volleyball to play, but it’s great to see the improvement in our girls, since we began practice in December. Here are some highlights from each team.
- 4-3 in the NW Juniors MLK Tournament. Finished 2nd in the Silver Bracket.
- In their first Power League, they lost their first match in 3 sets, but won the next 3 in a row and are moving up to Flight 1!
- Starting as the 28th seed in the NW Juniors MLK Tournament, they finished 14th by winning the Bronze Bracket!
- Showing great energy against a combination of U13 and U14 teams during the Power League Seeding Day, they went 3-3 on the day and will start in 79th place for the first round of Power League.
- At Power League #1, they also lost their first match of the day, but won their next 3. They will move up a Flight for Power League #2!
- Starting 48th on the Power League Seeding Day, they faced some very good competition and ended up 41st.
- During their first Power League, they picked up where they left off, going 3-1 on the day. They will move up to Flight 5 for Power League #2.
- Went 4-3, all against U16 teams, in NW Juniors MLK Tournament and finished in 12th place. Their best match of the weekend; however, was a 3-set loss to a very good U16 team that ended up in 2nd place overall.
- At the Power League Seeding Day, they went 4-1, but a tie breaker dropped them from the 7th seed to 18th.
- Battling injuries and sickness, they fought all day at their first Power League, beating the #1 team in their Flight, but that would be their only win of the day. They will continue to battle in Flight 4 at Power League #2.